The FN-2187 aka the Finn, features an arctic white color with carbon black accents, thin-neck design, kill switch (so the battery doesn't drain when not in use), an exposed kyber crystal protruding from the pommel, that is illuminated and matches the blade color and blade effects. If Finn had built himself a lightsaber from his old Storm Trooper armor, he would have built this lightsaber!
(Available in Xeno3-pixel electronics only)
XENO3 50w pixel blade (Bluetooth App)
* Mobile App Capable
* Accent Swings
* One button configuration
* Programmable 16gb SD card (Ensure PC has an SD card reader or can read micro-SD card holder as its required for any font changes or adjustment)
* Preprogrammed customizable blade effects
* 11 default blade modes
* 34 fonts preinstalled (featuring different sounds and blade effects)
* Change the blade colors by the press of a button (Red, Green, Blue, White, and all colors in between)
* Flash on Clash
* Saber-Lock Sound/Light Effect
* Volume control (No Sound, Low, High)
* Embeded 16 fonts when sd card not inserted
bluetooth firmware upgradable via app or via SD card manually
* Tip drag
* Blaster Block
1 Year Limited Warranty
See Help & Support>Warranty for more details
It's recommended to charge your lightsaber using only the power cord included with your purchase, and only plugged in to a surge-protected power strip or slow-powering electronic device; rather than using a fast-charging cell phone charger plugged directly into a wall outlet. The lithium-ion batteries are designed to SLOWLY charge. We repeat do NOT plug your charger directly in to the wall!
Plugging your saber in to the wall will overcharge the electronics and may render the battery or electronics unusable.
Do not power on your lightsaber while it is charging or it will overpower the electronics and may render the battery or electronics unusable.
Xeno3-pixel: 8-10 hours